This terms and conditions are applicable for all tutors who get assignments through us from any media.
1) Registering with sonlinetutor.com is free.
2) To register as a tutor, you must be at least 18 years of age. Below the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian’s consent is required. You must be either a Indian Citizen, a Indian Permanent Resident, or a Foreigner and must be residing in India. You need to have a minimum academic qualification of 12th.
3) sonlinetutor.com reserves all rights to reject or refuse any registrations.
4) Your contact information is only access by sonlinetutor.com, and not made public to other users of this website. It will only be revealed to the parent/student who is successfully matched to you.
5) The information you supply should be as accurate as possible, and that you should not be providing untrue or inaccurate information which may mislead clients and sonlinetutor.com coordinators.
6) Any grades or other qualification information submitted must be as accurate and non-misleading as possible.
7) Sonlinetutor.com may request from you the original copies of your documentations and certifications for verification purposes.
8) Sonlinetutor.com reserves the right to refuse verification of any tutors, and the right to unverify any previously verified tutors, dependent upon the judgement of sonlinetutor.com coordinators.
9) Registering with Sonlinetutor.com does not guarantee tuition assignment jobs to you, as jobs are assigned based on tuition demand and how well tutors match up with the customer’s requirements.
10) Tutors are required to provide their own teaching materials and relevant papers to carry out the lessons.
11) Lessons are conducted at the student/ client’s home by default.
12) Once you accepted a tutoring assignment, the rate is non-negotiable once agreed upon, be it verbally or written.
13) You are required to bring along your all necessary certifications, documentations and aadhar card on your first lesson with the customer to certify your academic qualifications, credentials and aadhar to the student/s if client want.
14) sonlinetutor.com will be taking first month’s tuition fee as commission from the client.
15) Tutors are not allowed to collect commission on behalf of Sonlinetutor.com directly from the customer (unless otherwise specified).
16) For privacy purposes, tutors should not disclose their contact details with parents. If Sonlinetutor.com find out a tutor disclose his/her contact details with the parents without our written prior approval then tutor has to pay one academic year tuition fee to sonlinetutor.com. Afterwards sonlinetutor.com has rights to disqualify tutor for further assignments and current customer. Sonlinetutor.com coordinators are only medium of contact between parents and student until or unless sonlinetutor.com does not approve in written to tutor for direct contact or communication.
In case if parents ask about any financial details, it is tutor responsibility to redirect them to us. In case If we find out tutor is violating theterms, sonlinetutor.com has rights to disqualify tutor from that moment and tutors oblige to pay one year academic tuition fee tosonlinetutor.com.
17) Once matched to our clients, you are representing sonlinetutor.com . You are to act appropriately at all times, and refrain from poor teaching etiquette including using of lesson time for personal activities, failure to observe punctuality, dishonesty and all other behaviour deemed inappropriate by Sonlinetutor.com and our clients. Such tutors will be blacklisted and removed from our database.
18) If you are unable to make it to the first lesson of tuition job assigned to you by sonlinetutor.com for any reason, you required to call up coordinators at least 1 days or 24 hours before the actual lesson. Failure to comply will result in a Rs 350 penalty fee.
19) There will be an administration fee of Rs 2500 or 75% of the tuition fees (whichever is higher) if the tutor:
– knowingly accepted the assignment but decided to reject it without 24 hours prior notice or
– failed to turn up for the first lesson without medical certificates / reasons deemed valid by the agency.
– decide to change the timing without 24 hours prior notice.
– changed the agreed timing for the second time. Personal commitments or reasons will not be accepted.
20) The minimum contractual and commitment period is 3 month. Tutors will be liable for the 50% of the tuition fees if they failed to complete the minimum 3 month tuition period (unless otherwise specified).
21) In the event that a tutoring assignment is cancelled by the client before the tutor completes the agreed number of lessons for the first month, Sonlinetutor.com will be taking 50% of the tuition fees for the total number of lessons delivered in the month.
22) If termination of the assignment was initiated by you, before 50% completion of the lessons without a valid reason, you will have to inform and pay the full commission to Sonlinetutor.com . If termination of the assignment was initiated by you, before 50% completion of the lessons with a valid reason, you will not receive any payment as all payment prior and up to 50% of the lessons are due to Sonlinetutor.com as commission. Once past the 50% mark, you will be paid whatever amount after the 50% commission deduction.
23) The client/customer reserves the right to cancel or withdraw his/her tuition requests or assignment at any time.
24) Sonlinetutor.com will not be liable for any payment charges or issues arising from the cancellation of tuition assignments by the customers.
25) You are to inform Sonlinetutor.com 1 week in advance before you decide to
stop teaching the student so that there will be enough time for Sonlinetutor.com to find a replacement for the new tutor to take over.
26) Sonlinetutor.com will not be responsible for any injury, damages, disputes, conflicts, claims or loss of any kind that may arise between tutor and parent/student.
27) Legal action will be taken against tutors who breached the terms and conditions above mentioned. Any legal costs will be borne by the Tutor. The pali- Marwar(Rajasthan) is the judicial area. Any legal action will be come under this area.
28) The tutoring rates stated on the time of tuition just for reference. For further negotiations can be done with our written approval. Negotiations of tuition fee only serves as a guide and the final rate is subjected to negotiation between parents , Sonlinetutor.com and the tutor.
29) The rate is non-negotiable once agreed upon, be it verbally or written.
If tutor terminate the service after the first lesson, tutor are liable to pay for the 50% commission for first month.
30) The assigned tutor will teach at the residence of the customer.
31) There is only one trial lesson. Tutors should inform us the timings of demo with in one hour of assignment allotment, Failure to do so tutor will blacklist and get remove from the list. Tutors has to inform us after the demo session.
32) Sonlinetutor.com will be charging first month’s tuition fee as commission for services rendered. The payment link will be emailed to tutors and parents after first demo. It is the responsibility of tutor to make sure about commission payment before the second lesson. In case of failure to do so the tutor will pay first month tuition fee to us. Tutor immediately get disqualified for current and future assignment.
33) Payment should be made by parents to sonlinetutor.com directly. Tutors should not collect the payment from parents.
34) Tutors has to guarantee for student result improvement. If extra efforts require to do so then tutor can charge extra fee from parents. The extra charges only be impose after written confirmation by sonlinetutor.com.
35) Sonlinetutor.com will not act as mediator for any disagreements or conflicts that arise between the tutor and parents . Sonlinetutor.com will try our best to resolve the conflict, but we cannot make any guarantees.
36) Sonlinetutor.com will not act as mediator for any disagreements or conflicts that arise between the tutor and parents . Sonlinetutor.com will try our best to resolve the conflict, but we cannot make any guarantees. However, we are always prepared to offer our views and suggestions. In addition, Sonlinetutor.com will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages arising in connection with the use of the website.
37) Sonlinetutor.com reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
38) After the accepting terms the tutor will be provided a training which is free of cost.
Terms for salary base tuition
39) All terms mention above remain the same for salary base tutors, where as no commission charge from tutors.
40) Salary base tutor should complete 4 tuition in a month allotted by sonlinetutor.com, which are 5 days a week. In case of less days assignment , tutor has to finish more than 4 tuition and exact number can be decided at the time of tutoring.
Tutor who fail to complete the mention assignment in a month then tutor would be consider as a commission base tutor. Commission charges are mention in the above terms.
41) Salary base tutors can get tuition assignment within 10 km of radius, the radius can be calculated after the allotment of first tuition.
42) If salary base tutor rejected for any demo then they should be consider as a commission base tutor, it is tutors responsibility to prepare well for each demo.
Terms for Delivery boys:-
This terms and conditions are applicable for all delivery boys who get job through us from any media.
43) The information you supply should be as accurate as possible, and that you should not be providing untrue or inaccurate information which may mislead tutors and sonlinetutor.com coordinators.
44)Sonlinetutor.com may request from you the original copies of your documentations and certifications for verification purposes.
45)You are required to bring along your all necessary certifications, documentations and aadhar card on your first day of joining and submit one xerox copy set of your document.
46)You have to inform Sonlinetutor.com 1 week in advance before you decide to quit the job so that there will be enough time for Sonlinetutor.com to find a replacement for the new delivery boy to take over. In case of failure, Sonlinetutor.com deduct one month salary.
47)Sonlinetutor.com will not be responsible for any injury, damages, disputes, conflicts, claims or loss of any kind during the job.
48)If delivery boy fails to provide pick up and drop services on the prarticular day then the travelling charges of tutor get reduct from the delivery boy’s salary.
49)If delivery boy is not able to go for the demo class, then the tuition fee’s 50% get reducted from delivery boy’s salary.
50) Travelling charges may vary area to area. Sonlinetutor.com confirm the travelling charges at the time of joining. Further negotiation is not possible once decided for the same.
51)Legal action will be taken against delivery boys who breached the terms and conditions above mentioned. Any legal costs will be borne by the delivery boy. The pali- Marwar(Rajasthan) is the judicial area. Any legal action will be come under this area.
Refund and Cancellation Policy for Gold and Premium Member
- Sonlinetutor.com does not provide refund if you get parents details once also after the payment. Once you receive the contact details of parents, the membership can not be cancel.
- Gold and Premium members get parents contact details after showing payment screenshot.
- It is members responsibility to save the payment screenshot and provide the screenshot whenever asked by our team member. In case of failure to provide screenshot , Sonlinetutor.com will not responsible to provide the parents details.
- The membership is valid for one person. If we find any paid member sharing parents details with other with out our concern, we will immediately stop to provide parents details and blacklist tutor from our platform without any notice. In that case the money is not refundable.
- It is tutor responsibility to arrange a demo class. Please schedule a demo and charge tuition fee as per the requirements. Sonlinetutor will not schedule any demo for any paid tutor. In case if we schedule a demo for Gold and Premium tutor than we charge our fee. Our fee is vary from tuition to tuition. So please confirm the fee before scheduling a demo by our team.
All the terms and conditions listed on this page form a binding contract. In the case where students refuse to pay the fee to the tutor or the agency without any valid reason, Sonlinetutor.com has the right to take legal action against the student in a court of law.
It is the policy of Sonlinetutor.com to comply with all Indian laws of non-discrimination and the relevant government policies. Our non-discrimination policy applies to tutor request, tutor registration, employment, access to and execution of Sonlinetutor.com activities and programs. Sonlinetutor.com will resolve complaints of discrimination prohibited by the agency within existing agency procedures.
You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of services or any transactions entered into on or through us or the relationship between You and Sonlinetutor.com shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pali-Marwar(Rajasthan) and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.